From:
Patrick Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 15:38:12 +0000

Hi Everyone:

This morning I called the Cavanagh Company which was listed in a 1/19/97
posting as a source for 100% GF hosts.  I spoke to a company representative,
Priscilla, and unfortunately these are no longer available.  The only reason
given was that they were too expensive to produce.

If anyone is aware of another source, would you be so kind as to share it.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Coralie,
NJ, USA