From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:00:11 -0700

The Gluten-Free Mall

Your Special Diet Superstore!

http://www.GlutenFreeMall.com

Order Line: (866) 575-3720

How to save money when you shop at our store:

1) Get Our Coupons

http://www.gluten-free.com/pm/public_html/lists/?p=subscribe

2) Earn and Redeem Points

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/my_points_help.php

3) Shop from Dozens of Specials

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/specials.php

4) Bulk Purchases - Buy 10 or more of same item & get 10% off!

More ways to save money:

Items Under $2

<http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=&x=23&y=10&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=&pfrom=0.00&pto=1.99&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy>

Items $2-$4

<http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=&x=23&y=10&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=&pfrom=4.00&pto=5.99&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy>

Items $4-$6

<http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=&x=23&y=10&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=&pfrom=4.00&pto=5.99&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy>

Do you have a web site? Join our new affiliate program:

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/affiliate_info.php

Sort our products by ingredient/allergen:

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/advanced_search.php

Read Product reviews

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/reviews.php

New Products:

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/products_new.php

Barkat Spirals GF Pasta

Barkat Macaroni GF Pasta

Barkat Animal Shapes GF Pasta

Barkat Alphabet Shapes GF Pasta

Barkat GF Crackers

Barkat GF Cracker Bread

Barkat Vanilla Cream Filled GF Wafers

Barkat Lemon Cream Filled GF Wafers

Barkat Chocolate Cream Filled GF Wafers

Barkat Par Baked GF Bread Rolls

Barkat Par Baked GF Baguette

Pioneer Nutritional Comprehensive GF Pollen Relief

Cybros GF Rice Rolls

GlutenFreeda Vegetarian & Dairy Free GF Burrito

GlutenFreeda Vegetarian Bean & Cheese GF Burrito

GlutenFreeda Chicken & Cheese GF Burrito

GlutenFreeda Breakfast GF Burrito

Thai Pavilion Green Curry with Rice Noodles & Sauce

Thai Pavilion Garlic Chili with Rice Noodles & Sauce

Thai Pavilion Thai Peanut with Rice Noodles & Sauce

Thai Pavilion Spicy Pad Thai with Rice Noodles & Sauce

Thai Pavilion Pad Thai with Rice Noodles & Sauce

Kay's Naturals Jalapeno Honey Mustard GF Pretzels

Puravida Sprouted Ground Flax with Goji and Cranberries

Puravida Sprouted Ground Flax with Blueberries

Puravida Plain Sprouted Ground Flax

The Grainless Baker GF Graham Crackers

The Grainless Baker 8 Inch Thin GF Pizza Shell

The Grainless Baker 8 Inch GF Cheese Pizza

GlutenFreeda Maple Raisin with Flax Instant GF Oatmeal

GlutenFreeda Banana Maple with Flax Instant GF Oatmeal

Healthier Without Wheat

The Essential GF Restaurant Guide - 4th Edition