From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 22:06:18 EDT

Have you checked out Chia?

I'm writing to you today about two new product lines coming out called
Purely Chia and Running Food. Natures Chemistry is a company located in
Skaneateles, NY and are the largest manufacturer and supplier of chia in North
America. I'm not sure if you are aware, Chia is one of the healthiest whole
foods around. It was in the January 2010 issue of Oprah magazine and just
recently in the Woman's World March 8th issue with Dr. Oz, the Today show had
a  small bit about chia, First for Women, April 12, 2010, and Runner's World
has it  in its May issue out now. I'm sure you know about flax; well, chia
is a lot like  flax, but with more benefits. Here are a couple of benefits:

The most amounts of Omega 3's, 6's, & 9
Commercially available-plant  based
Gluten Free
Kosher
GMO free
2x the protein of any other seed  or grain
5x the calcium of milk
2x the amount of potassium as  potassium
3x the antioxidant strength of blueberries
3x more iron than  spinach
More dietary fiber than flax

It also can absorb 9x its weight in water, which helps keep athletes
hydrated and helps a person to have the feeling of being full longer. By adding
just 2 tablespoons of chia seeds to your daily diet, it will give you
approximately 7 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein, 205 milligrams of calcium,
and 5 grams of omega 3's. Also, unlike flax, chia has a shelf life of up to
two  years. We are having great success with our clients in our area. Let me
know if  you would like to have me send you some of our testimonials or
phone numbers of  the business owners that have been selling it.

I apologize ahead of time; our website is being updated. I hope I have not
offended you by providing some facts that you probably are already aware
of. Thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you have any questions. I would love to talk to you and
talk with you more about chia, please feel free to call me at 315-685-2310; or
send me an email.

Have a great day!

Thank you again,

Barb Norris