From:
Sue Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2025 20:30:22 -0600

I assume that some Celiacs out there must have heard of Trivita Way vitamins, as when I called about them today, they told me that they had many calls about their products being GF. From all they told me, everything they sell is GF, except for the Peaches and Cream Fiber. I personally take the B-12, B-6 and Folic Acid they sell and it is great!
If there is anyone out there not having heard of this company, I will be glad to send them a toll free number! : - )
Sue in Mo