From:
Mary Rosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:38:03 EST

Hi All,

I am moving back east into my family home in a few months, and I am the only
GF person who will be living there. How do all of you who have families
handle a duel kitchen? I have my own kitchen things, but space will be a
problem. I will only be there for a short while (few months) until I get my
own place.

The issues I see are in pots/pans and other kitchen cooking utensils, (should
they really be separated)? Food storage, and the oven/mircrowave.The oven has
a handle on it that can change it to a microwave, will there be any cross
contamination problems with that?

If you guys can think of any thing else that I need to be aware of-pass it
on!

Thank you very much
Mary Rosser/TX