From:
Jane Ehrenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 13:39:57 -0500

I was told by a representative of Gallo (makers of Hornsby) that their is
gluten in the natural flavors and that they do not recommend this product
for celiacs although this same representative did offer that their wines
are all considered GF.  I am sorry that I cannot give you a name or exact
date but I called about this product in June of '96.  I also cannot tell
you the source of gluten since questioning in this direction led nowhere
(proprietary information apparently) -- after my corn syrup/applesauce
fiasco I thought I should qualify this statement.

Jane (in VA)