Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 07:59:28 -0600

During the spinach contamination problem, we removed spinach from our
Greek pizzas even though our organic spinach was not listed as one of
the companies in question.  Now spinach has been given the okay from
the FDA.  How do you all feel about spinach?  Do you think it is now
safe to eat and we should put it back on our Greek pizza or are you
still staying clear of the leafy veggie?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bren
Madwoman Foods
www.madwomanfoods.com