From:
Sandy Metius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Metius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:55:52 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Whole Foods GF bakery makes a delicious Molasses Ginger Cookie. I would like to be able to make these kind of cookies myself. Does anyone have a recipe for a cookie which has similar ingredients (see below)? Their cookies are large, thick and soft and soooo good! I am looking for a soft cookie, not a crisp one. The ingredients for their cookies are as follows: I hope this is all right to ask; the ingredients were on their web site, but of course, not the recipe or amounts.

Molasses Ginger Cookies
Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Soy Flour, Eggs, Molasses, Tapioca Starch, Blackstrap Molasses, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Ginger, Cinnamon, Xanthan Gum

Thank you,

Sandy

http://mail.yahoo.com