Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 09:31:15 -0800

I have a 9 yr old who is allergic to wheat with stomach aches every
morning and every night before bed.  She has been off wheat for 5 months
now.  She has not been tested for Celiac disease yet.  Anyone have the
same situation?  Also lactose intolerant and supposedly allergic to eggs
and all beans. Our family doctor told me my daughter was being very
manipulative and I was too good of a mom and not to worry about all
this.  Just to give it time. Help!