From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:45:07 -0500

So I made my first Gluten free recipe and I thought I would share.
*So I dont know if any of you ever had in you non-GF days, NO PUDGE brownies they are these low fat brownies
that are obviously not GF. Well my husband loved this mix because you could take just two tablespoons of it and
one tablespoon of fat free yogurt and mix it up and microwave it for a minute and viola you always can have a hot
brownie!!

well last night I made my own mix! You can either make up the whole batch, or  make individual servings in coffee
cups or ramkins.

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
3/4 cup all-purpose GF mix (I tried pamela's all purpose mix once and I made it  with the Ener-G rice mix once)
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
1/4 tsp baking soda (if using an all purpose mix with this in it I left it out)
1/4 tsp table salt
1 1/4 cup sugar

*2/3 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt

*only add this is you are making the entire pan at once.

Instructions for entire pan.
mix all of it together. spray a 8x8 pan.
30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.

individual brownie.
2 tablespoons mix
1 tablespoon yogurt

stir in coffee cup or anything microwaveable, microwave on high for a minute.
enjoy!

p.s the indivivual serving is an estimated 2 weight watcher points if you are interested in that. :)