From:
Karin Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karin Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:54:44 -0500

We're having an organizational meeting for parents of celiac children to
discuss starting a children/parents' group in the Denver Metro Area.  Diane
Moyer, MS, RD, CDE, will be our dietitian resource, and Rocky Mountain
Pediatric GI Associates (Drs. Stathos and Yazdi) have offered their support
as well.

The meeting is this Thursday, September 30, from 7pm to 9pm, at the
Highlands Ranch Recreation Center at Eastridge (in the Day Camp Room), 9568
South University Boulevard.  Please come and share your ideas about how
this group can best offer support for you and your children, and let us
know what you're willing to do to help get this going!