From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:07:46 -0500

I'm having problems searching the archives.  We're going up to the MD
suburbs of DC this weekend and want to take family out for lunch and for
dinner.  Our party will include 3 celiacs, 2 of whom are children.  Are
there any good recommendations other than the usual suspects, i.e.  Legal
Seafood, P.F. Chang's, etc..
I seem to recall hearing about a good Chinese restaurant in DC itself. We'd
dearly love to eat good, tasty, gf Chinese food.

Has anyone eaten at Lilit's Cafe in Bethesda?  My children have never eaten
pizza at a restaurant and want to try it. Lilit's tell me that they can make
gfcf pizzas.  I'd hate to build up the children's hopes only to find the
food is bad. We had that happen in NYC and I want to avoid it if at all
possible.  We don't eat out often and I would like to make this a good
experience for the children.

Many thanks
Sherene

--
http://homeschooledtwins.blogspot.com/

Preserve our freedom - Ron Paul for President
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

*******