Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:24:07 -0500

I am having diarrhea issues from antibiotics and who knows what else and
this probiotic was recommended. I found it at a health food store (Mama
Jean's) in Springfield MO.  I have to be gluten and lactose free.  On the
label it indicates it is gluten free but has only wheat in parentheses and
indicates it is milk free.
Has anyone checked with the manufacturer to verify it is gluten free (wheat,
rye, barley)?  Plus is milk free the same lactose free?
Would also like to know if anyone has used the product and did it help?
Thanks.