From:
"Robert K. Cassatt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:40:42 -0400

First I want to thank everyone for sharing all this valuable information.
I spent hours calling and writing before we found about this list.

My husband, Bob, has DH and has been on the GF diet for about six weeks now
and the lesions he had for the past ten years have finally started to clear
up.  Last week he was almost lesion free but this week a couple spots
"bloomed" again.  We are wondering today if anyone has had any experience
with shampoos and body washes or bath soaps.  This occurred to me when I
read a recent post about absorbing through the skin.

We use Pantene Pro-V Shampoo Plus Pro-Vitamin Conditioner In One, and Dove
Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash.  Has anyone found out anything about these or
other similar products?  I will call the toll free numbers and ask but
because with the DH Bob doesn't get an immediate reaction we never know
just where we may have unintentionally added some gluten.

Thanks again and bless you all for your help.

Carol