Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 23:09:15 -0400

I am trying to find a hydrogen peroxide to use for dental care.  I am a very sensitive celiac and as crazy as it sounds I have tried two brands (Walgreen's and Swan) and have had  rapid and bad reactions to both.  If anyone has any brands they feel comfortable please let me know.  Will summarize and thanks for any and all responses.

*******
*******