From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 22:05:16 -0700

Hello -
I remember that egg replacement was a big topic at one point on the list,
but at that point I didn't know I was allergic to eggs. Since then I have
done the Elisa allergy testing and had extremely high allergies to egg
whites, and high to yolks as well.
I tried to do a search on Listserv, but it said the words egg replacers
were too long.  If you all could send me messages with your suggestions or
if one of hte listowners could let me know if I was doing something wrong,
in my search, that would be great.

Thanks.
Kristine