Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:10:21 +0200

As far as I can see there is no gluten in this product. However, there
are a bunch of ingredients I am not sure about. Anyone who knows about
it?

My hair has become so long that I do not want to use the liquid ones
anymore, so this cream would be perfect and much easier to use. At least
it doesn't SAY wheat, oats or any other grain.

Anna