From:
Jeryl Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:45:31 -0800

Trader Joe's in San Diego just dropped carrying gluten free Ultimate
Biscotti.  DARN! I loved that stuff.  I whined at them.  Probably didn't
help much.  We must be making a difference or at least being heard.  The
stock gal said she told the boss when she heard that, "We're really going
to hear about this now."  Atta people.  Keep up the pressure.

Mystery visitations this week by the gluten reaction devils.  Had no idea
where they came from.  Happened to notice my usual box of Health Valley
rice crackers this morning - my staple for years - as I was stuffing my
face with them and it said AMARANTH.  Main ingredient: wheat flour.
Yikes...looked exactly like the rice variety box!  I hate when that
happens.  Just a warning, check yours.

Jere in San Diego