From:
Beth Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:53:04 -0500

	Thanks to Hyvee Grocers and their generosity we are having a Beer
Tasting Party. They are serving the beer and the Chef is going to
cook for us.
			May 15th, Saturday afternoon  2-4 PM

				Community Room at the Store

	(Rockbridge Hyvee at the corner of Grindstone and Providence Rd)
				         Columbia, MO

Paula Vanderlich, the dietician who set this up,  told me there are 6
brands of beer.  Also, they are now selling a gluten free pizza which
they donated to the last meeting and it's very good.  Details about
availability and pricing will be forthcoming, so watch for an email.

Mark your calendar.....we're all looking forward to it.

Beth Jacobs