From:
Jeff Overton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 21:36:22 -0400

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is such a thing as gluten-free
soya sauce. One of my most favourite marinated steak recipes calls for
soya sauce and I would love to still be able to enjoy this recipe. Does
anyone have a recipe to make their own? I would love to hear from anyone
who may have info regarding this. Thanks alot! I have already acquired
so much valuable info from this net, it is giving me so much
encouragement. Thanks to all!
Lisa Overton
Guelph, ON Canada...Spring has sprung, the grass has rizz. I wonder where
the birdies is?