From:
Debi Ruscitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debi Ruscitti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:46:18 -0400

Hi everyone..I made some great cookies today to bring to Brit down at
college. We are moving her out tomorrow cause it is the end of her freshman
year! Wow, does time fly! On top of it, it is her 19th birthday tomorrow and
almost two years GF..Since she is still having troubles we are watching her
dairy as well! So, with all that said I made "The Really Great Food Companys"
Butter Cookies. They are gf, wheat free, dairy free and soy free! I made them
with Spectrum shortening, followed the recipe, and then frosted them. I made
a frosting using Tofutti "Better than cream cheese" spread, Earth Balance
butter, a little almond milk (plain), gf vanilla and powdered sugar! Because
there is cinnamon in the mix they tasted like a frosted apple cookie! They are
really good. So, hope you enjoy them and actually I hope Brit does , too!!