From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 09:23:10 -0400

CLAN THOMPSON...

Our Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartList programs are the _only_ celiac software programs that contain _verified_ information on the gluten status of different products. We contact manufacturers directly and report what they say about their products, and we include contact info with each entry in case you wish to contact manufacturers yourself. Our FOOD SMARTLIST currently contains information on over 5,600 products and our DRUG SMARTLIST contains information on around 2,000 products. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, Palm handhelds and Pocket PCs.  Download a FREE demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

***

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them between January and March, 2007. PLEASE NOTE: Not all of these products appear in our drug SmartList yet - but they will all appear in our next update which is due out next month.

Dexatrim Natural
Unisom SleepGels Gelcaps
Listerine Antiseptic - original
Tri-vi-sol vitamin drops
Poly-vi-sol vitamin drops
Tiger Bites Children's Multi - Chewable
Maybelline Wetshine Lip Color
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lip Color
Bean-zyme
Halls Cough Drops - Ice Blue Peppermint
Pamprin Menstrual Formula
Premsyn PMS
Herpecin-L
Poligrip Extra Care w/PolySeal Formula
Phazyme Fast Gas Relief Chewable Tablets
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpastes (cool mint gel - reg. paste - icy mint striped - kids)
Cepacol Sore Throat Dual Relief Spray (cherry or citrus)
Vicks Sinex Regular Spray
Children's Advil Fruit Suspension
Children's Advil Grape Suspension
Alluna