From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 1995 17:53:38 -0400

Linda Blanchard asked:

> Can someone please tell me what other diseases look like celiac disease
> unless a biopsy is done?

What about Candida? This is supposedly a yeast infection. To learn more I
found a yeast mailing list and joined. Their symptoms look very familiar. To
study the "condition" I have extracted 148K of Candida related threads and
FAQ-like material from the past two months of their logs. I have not had a
chance to study all of it but, in the meantime, I want to make this text
file available to others.

If interested in this 148K file please E-mail me. I can send as one big
message (some E-mail packages will split it into 3 messages), or as an
encoded attachment (MIME, BinHex, or UUencode), but not as an ASCII attachment.