Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:34:39 -0400

Hi everyone. Since my daughter has been gf for the past four years, PF Changs has been our go-to restaurant because of its outstanding gf menu, knowledge and service and many locations. They have come out with frozen meals and appetizers which are wonderful but not gluten free. Since this list reaches so many people I was thinking that if we all email them suggesting gluten free offerings at home, maybe they will listen. These would be wonderful additions to those times when we need a quick convenient meal. I know my daughter who is away at college would love to have something like this as I am sure many of you would. Let's see what we can do together as a group! There is strength in numbers. Just email the link below requesting gf frozen meals and we'll see if we can make a difference. Thanks!
https://secure.pfchangshomemenu.com/ContactUs/

Sent from my iPhone