From:
Ruth Campagna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 13:50:26 -0400

Thanks to all who responded with answers or more questions concerning the
reaction I had to Claritin.  Several respondents indicated that the product
is gluten free, however, corn starch, lactose, and magnesium stearate are
used as fillers.  Since I am allergic to corn, and am lactose intolerant,
as well as gluten sensitive, I guess it is no wonder I couldn't handle
Claritin!  For all of you out there who are also taking Claritin and other
medications, the lesson is to find out what is being used as fillers,
before taking any new medication.  Thanks for all your help.