From:
Jill Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:04:42 -0800

I was excited to hear about the restaurant that just
opened in Calif that serves GF pasta, pizza, etc.
Makes me want to move to the west coast!!

The reason I'm writing is that I'm going to be in Rome
for a week at the beginning of May.  I've traveled
before, but carried stuff with me (which I will still
do), or ate expensively (fish, etc.)

I'm also allergic to casein & garlic!  Will be a
difficult trip from a food perspective.

Does anybody know of any restaurants in Rome that
serve GF pasta, etc.?  I will also search the
archives, but if anybody has info on GF stuff in
health food stores in Rome, that would also be great.

Thanks, in advance,

Jill

http://sports.yahoo.com/