Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 08:59:12 -0500

I have heard so many things about gluten in flavored coffee's that I
emailed Gevalia here is their response.

kT

Dear GevaliaR Customer;

Thank you for contacting Gevalia.

Please be advised that none of our coffees have gluten in them, please
advise which types of coffee you would like to receive in future
shipments.

If you require additional assistance or would like information regarding
our products or services, please contact our Customer Service Center at
1-800-GEVALIA (1-800-438-2542) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; visit our
website at www.gevalia.com; or e-mail us at
[log in to unmask]  We will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Joe
GEVALIAR
Customer Service