From:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 10:16:09 -0400

So many people have asked where to get whole bean flour that I decided to
post to the whole list. I purchased my bean flour by mail order after being
unable to find it in any store. I know of two sources, one is Do-Re-Ma in
Laval, Quebec and the other is Grain Process Enterprises in Scarborough,
Ontario. I think Do-Re-Ma only sells 1 kg amounts (2.2 pounds) for about $5
Canadian, but Grain Process Enterprises sells in bulk. I got 5 kg (12
pounds) for $12 Canadian plus shipping and handling that brought the total
price to about$1.50 US per pound. Both places certify their products as
100% gluten-free.

De-Ro-Ma Ltd.
910 Jarry Boulevard
Laval, Quebec
H7W 2W6
Canada

Tel: (514) 687-2287
Fax: (514) 687-2289
email: [log in to unmask]

Grain Process Enterprises Ltd.
39 Golden Gate Court
Scarborough, Ontario
M1P 3A4
Canada

Telephone: 1-800-387-5292
Fax: (416) 291-2159

I haven't found a US source for whole bean flour (also called romano or
cranberry bean flour), but would appreciate hearing if anyone else knows of
one.

Good-luck,

Elise