From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:27:12 -0800

  Please contact Randy,  if there is enough interest maybe he'll get some.

             [input]    [input]    [input]    [input]                         Dwight  -- I just received samples of New Grist beer from Russ @ Lakefront  Brewery.  If you are in Nashville sometime, call me and come by  our warehouse for a sample.  If there is interest and good  following for this beer, I'll bring in to the Nashville market.
  --  Thanks, Randy

  Randy Travis
  Retail Sales Manager
  R.S. Lipman Co.