Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:18:38 -0600

Dear Listmates -
I was in Trader Joe's, and noticed ryeless rye bread with
caraway seeds. These are short slices - may be good for toast,
but too small to make sandwiches, in my view.

I had the manager call corporate, because I wondered how it
could be GF if there are caraway seeds.

Corporate responded that caraway seeds have to do with parsley,
or something related to parsley, not rye, and that it is GF.
-Vicki