From:
Frederick P Fendt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frederick P Fendt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:59:41 -0500

I know that maltose is a sugar and is derived from fermented barley.  Does
anyone know if the manufacturing process eliminates the gluten protein and
whether products flavored with Maltose are safe for celiacs?

Thanks,

Fred
Frederick P. Fendt, P.E. | Distinguished Engineer | Energy Systems and
Pollution Abatement | Rohm and Haas Company | Engineering Technical Center
| 3100 State Road | Croydon, PA 19021       Phone: 215.785.7661 |
[log in to unmask] |?The opinions expressed in this email are the
opinions of the author and may or may not represent the opinions of the
Rohm and Haas Company.?
For energy saving tips and other useful information, Please visit our
homepage at: http://cdp.rohmhaas.com/UtilityAndPower/