From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:16:01 -0400

By coincidence, I wanted to know the status of Pez candy too; a friend
recently gave me a Princess Leia dispenser and two packs of Pez. I did
a search on the archives, and they coughed up only one reference in
the past year, Roni's recent post! (Which I hadn't read yet; been
unable to keep up on the list for a while.)

I searched back to 1996, and found only requests for info on Pez--3
more--and no responses. If anybody did respond directly to the
listmembers who asked, apparently no summaries were made, darn it.

If anybody knows the status of Pez, please respond to the list or to
the enquiring minds of Roni or Bobbi! Will summarize.

Good luck and good health!

Bobbi in Baltimore