From:
canan moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:09:37 GMT

Dear Celiacs

I have two subjects to share;

First;

I have just came back from a 3weeks vacation at the mediterranean beaches
and for the first time for a long long time(about 5 years!) I did not get
any rashes!!! I never had DH but a terrible urticaria(rash) which the reason
was unknown even after a series of tests, biopsies etc.

I do not know what helped most; sea,sun, or leaving everything behind for at
least a a period of time!!!! I am always very careful with my Gf and allergy
diets but this time I did not take any medication because I did not need
to...

So my first call for those who has other intolerances and allergies...
Please follow your inside voice as well as doctor's rules...

Second: Some body on the list wrote me and asked for advice  in June about
his/her travel/vacation to Turkey. But I lost his/her address.

My second call for this person; Please get in touch again...

Best wishes for all..

Canan