Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:45:17 -0400

Hi,

Here are some of the events for fall 2008 with Delete the Wheat!

Please check registration numbers as they change for each event.

Thanks and I hope to see you.

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

Delete the Wheat, LLC.

COSTA RICA Gluten-Free Hiking/Fun Adventure week

November 23 - 29, 2008

Led by Eastern Mountain Sports Trek with celiac dietitian, Melinda
Dennis of Delete the Wheat(r), LLC.

*A week of hiking, volcanoes, hammocks, kayaks, rain forest walks,
beaches, swimming, zip-lining, all GF meals, and lectures on nutrition
and health for the gluten free lifestyle by Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

Registration has begun: 1-888-755-TREK or email: [log in to unmask]

Space limited to 30.

Open to those w/ celiac disease and gluten intolerance, and their family
and friends!

 FULL TRIP DETAILS: www.emstrek.com <http://www.emstrek.com/>

Boston-based Classes

Weight Management on the Gluten-Free Diet

Thursdays, September 18, Sept 25 and October 2, 2008

6:30 -8:15pm

3-week series of classes dedicated to weight loss and weight management
on the gluten free diet

Whole Foods, Newtonville

647 Washington Street

Registration: [log in to unmask] or call: 617-851-8643.

Looking Ahead:

Whole Foods - Hingham

Tuesday, October 14

7-8:30pm

Great Gluten Free Grains

Registration: 781-741-8050

Whole Foods - Hingham

Tuesday, October 28th

7-8:30pm

Nutrient Needs in Celiac Disease

Registration: 781-741-8050

Classes at Whole Foods - River Street, Cambridge

September and October 2008

Please check www.DeletetheWheat.com <http://www.deletethewheat.com/>  in
early August for full details on the Cambridge classes.

One-on-One Dietitian Coaching
Dietitians!! Join me for individual coaching on counseling patients on
the gluten free diet and lifestyle. We'll cover lab values, nutrient
deficiencies, the diet itself, hidden gluten, controversies, how to use
the whole GF grains, how to label-read anywhere, the best resources for
your patients, etc.

POLLING QUESTION:

Would you be interested in subscribing to receive a comprehensive
nutrition article on celiac disease six times a year via email? I'm
considering writing nutrition articles that address our adult needs.
Please email me with your thoughts.

Thank you!
Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

Delete the Wheat