From:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 21:13:59 -0700

Dear Friends,

Over the past few months, I have been speaking with the California Rice
Farmers concerning the rice crop.  This market is now experiencing record
high prices due to short supply and may not have enough flour for year end.
With supply low and demand high, rice grains have increased 40% or more.  I
can no longer maintain my prices from last year of March 2007 and must raise
them accordingly.  For the first 10 days of September, I will offer a 15%
discount on all rice flours and blends to ease the burden.  The new crop of
rice will be ready for milling early next year and hopefully pricing will
ease.

Authentic Foods products will always contain high quality ingredients you
come to expect.

Authentic Foods Gluten-Free Supermarket: www.glutenfree-supermarket.com
<http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com/>

Steven Rice