From:
Julie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 23:33:40 EDT

I have been searching for months for a GF vitamin/mineral supplement for my
son that contains some of the trace minerals and calcium, which are not
contained in standard chewable vitamins.  I have finally found something in a
powder form that is used like an infant formula.  It is called UltraCare for
Kids.  It is available exclusively from Metagenics, so you have to order it
from a medical professional.  You can call 1-800-843-9660 to find out where
an authorized supplier is located near you.

I must admit that I have had little luck getting my 4-yr-old to willingly
drink this product in a variety of tasty smoothie or malt.  I would only
recommend it for younger children - particularly if they are just coming off
formula.

By the way, the product is not only GF, but it is also designed to work for
dairy and soy free diets as well.  Hope this helps someone.

Julie
Minnesota