From:
Sylvia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:32:57 +1000

I am curious as to whether any fellow list members have experienced pain in the hands?

To explain, late last week I noticed that the little fingers on both my hands were sore, feeling numb, but I could still use them and they had feeling.  As of this morning, this pain has spread as far as the middle finger on both hands, outward not palm side, and I have difficulty in using my hands for any simple task, such as pulling up my slacks.  My lips also have a numby feeling.

I have an appointment to see my GP tomorrow morning, and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced these symptoms, or whether anyone can give me a clue as to what it may be before I go into the surgery.

Many thanks in advance,
Sylvia,
Gladstone..Qld..Australia