From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:28:55 EDT

List Members,

Melissa posted the following message which I cannot find at this  time.

Hi ROCK group-
I just heard that Sprinkles cupcakes (West LA) is  making GF cupcakes at
Passover time only. I sent an email urging them to bake  all year long.

If you get a minute, please send an email to [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  asking  them to make GF cupcakes available
year round.

Thank you, Melissa

After I visited the website for Sprinkles Cupcakes, I sent a message  with
the response noted below.

Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
Subject:  Re: Fw: Fwd: Sprinkles cupcakes
The following message was forwarded to  me.

I am trying to confirm if it is true you are making gluten free cupcakes  and
I am also wondering what controls you use to avoid cross  contamination.
Nancy

In a message dated 9/28/2008 11:48:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sprinklescupcakes.com writes:

Hi Nancy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us. We  always love to hear
suggestions from our customers and I will be sure to pass  yours along to our
owners. I would like to point out that our flourless  chocolate cupcakes that
we offer during Passover are baked in the same kitchen  as our other
cupcakes. Unfortunately, we do not recommend them for anyone with  severe diets due to
risk of flour-contamination. Please do not hesitate to  contact me with any
further questions or suggestions!
Warmly,  Nicole