From:
Timia R Conjurske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timia R Conjurske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:08:34 -0600

Hi All,
I've seen things before that celiacs shouldn't really take Echinacea, but
I'm wondering if I've really blown it by taking something called Transfer
Factor.  It is an Immune System Booster many times stronger than
Echinacea, that is made from isolating things out of bovine colustrum, I
guess.  I have such an awful time with upper respitory infections, and
was taking this through the Winter.  I've basically not been sick since I
started on it, but have started on a course which seems like there is at
least a possibility that I'm entering early menopause at 30!  I looked
that up and the first thing that was listed as a cause for that is an
auto-immune disease.  My fear is that through strengthening my immune
system I could bring on something like this, but I HOPE it's just an idle
fear!  Do any of you take Transfer Factor or its equivalent?  Would this
fall into the same catagory as Echinacea?  (Or worse?)  Many thanks for
any ideas!
Timia

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.