From:
Sharon Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:09:53 -0400

Outback has a GF menu.

I have a friend who got sick there and after calling them and figuring it
out, learned that there was  cross contamination.  I, however, have had luck
there.

My daughter's nutritionist told me that Outback puts tin foil down on the
grill to cook their meat to avoid cross contamination.  Perhaps reminding
them to do this would be a good idea.