From:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 10:20:22 -0400

I recently spoke with Gene Pierson, the husband of the late Becky Dunham Pierson. Diagnosed in 1975, Becky was the vice president of the Oklahoma Celiac Support Group and a dynamic individual who dedicated herself to helping other celiacs.

She authored a delightful gluten-free cookbook, "Aunt Becky's Fast and Yummy Gluten-Free Wheat-Free Recipes and Childhood Stories of the Little Farm in the Ozarks." Unfortunately, she passed away before she was able to promote it.

Becky devoted her book to creating fast, simple and tasty recipes that help people feel good about their gluten-free diet.  It includes over 70 gluten-free home style recipes and many charming stories and photos of growing up in a loving family on a working farm in the 1940s.

You can read more about Becky's book at their website http://bit.ly/auntbeckysgfrecipes.  Gene is selling copies for $10. You can reach him at 479-981-9956 or email him at [log in to unmask]

-John

(My company does not sell the book or receive compensation from sales.)