From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 00:28:12 -0500

I just wanted to take a minute and let each of you know
that camp registrations are now open! You can register
online at www.dallasrock.org/gge.htm. If you prefer to
register by U.S. Mail you may still visit the same
website, and print a camp flyer. This camp flyer contains
the same registration information as the online version.

The camp is being held at Camp Gilmont in Gilmer, Texas.
Their facilities may be viewed at www.campgilmont.org.

When: June 18 - 23, 2006
Where: Camp Gilmont in Gilmer, Texas
What: A celiac camp for children ages 7-14
Camp Fees: $350 ($100 Deposit due April 1, 2006)

CAMP MISSION
The Great Gluten Escape will provide each camper with an
opportunity to participate in all camp activities without
concern for the gluten content of the food provided. The
camp will provide an environment that encourages peer
support and escape from the daily peer pressure of the “I
can't have that” syndrome.

Please note, that a camper's spot is only reserved once
the $100 non-refundable deposit is received along with the
registration information. Please refer to the website
www.dallasrock.org/gge.htm for more information regarding
registration guidelines.

NON-PROFIT STATUS
The Great Gluten Escape Camp is now a Non-Profit
Organization. This means that we may now accept
tax-deductable donations. If you would like more
information, or would like to make a contribution, please
contact Jamie St. Clair, President, Great Gluten Escape
Camp, Inc. at [log in to unmask] Please note
that Camper scholarships are available to those in need.
Please feel free to ask for more information. It is
imperative that we send you the information necessary to
obtain approval as early as possible.

Now get your suitcase and sunscreen ready! Camp is right
around the corner! We look forward to another wonderful
week at camp. It is such a wonderful experience for these
special children.

Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds
Camp Director