From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:00:06 -0700

List mates, I must apologize for any confusion I may have caused with the
signature in my last post which read "former fibromyalgia sufferer."
Many thought I meant the GF diet had relieved my fibromyalgia.  This is
NOT the case.  My celiac disease has relieved by the GF diet; my chronic
gastritis has been relieved by the blood type diet (A); and my
fibromyalgia symptoms have been relieved by guaifenesin, a harmless drug
found in many cough & cold preparations.  But, wait!  Please don't go
wolfing down Robitussin.  That would not be safe.  This treatment must be
medically supervised (although many in the UK do it without supervision).
 If you have an interest in this treatment read the following websites:
http://home.ozonline.com.au/tmarcon/  http://www.guaidoc.com/   There's
hope & help out there for you fibromyalgia sufferers.  ~Valerie in
Tacoma, WA USA  - I feel brand new!