From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 13:32:59 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON...

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in December. Some of these products may not appear in our food SmartList yet, but will be included in the next update. The USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 6,562 items and a Canadian list is available, too. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream: Mayan Chocolate
Dunkin' Donuts Hot Espresso Drinks (all)
Tamarind Tree Entree: Dal Makhani
Hood Ice Cream Bars or Orange Cream Bars
Hood Fat Free Frozen Yogurt (double raspberry)
Hood Country Creamer
Starbucks Java Chip Ice Cream
Honey Acres Honey Mints
Del Monte Stewed Tomatoes (Cajun Recipe)
Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses
Canada Mints & Wintergreen Lozenges
Haviland Peppermint or Wintergreen Patties
Del Monte Four Cheese Spaghetti Sauce
Ghiradelli Drinking Chocolate
Ghiradelli White Mocha Hot Beverage
Boar's Head Creamy Blue Cheese
Boar's Head Beef Frankfurters - natural casing
Fast & Fresh Minute Corn Bread Mix
S&W Pickled Beets
Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Gilled Lemon Pepper
Dietz & Watson New York Style Deli Beef Franks
Litehouse Foods Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.