From:
Sheri Houston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:09:06 EDT

Hi,
  After posting about Taco Bell and how I know where every Wendy's restaurant
in Utah is, I recieved a lot of questions regarding what is GF at Wendy's.

  I have learned from the list that all their baked potatoes and toppings are
GF. As is their chili.  I braved the chicken blt salad with the honey-mustard
dressing and it has been fine for me.  The only suspect ingredient is the
vinegar, but I didn't have a reaction.  Also, their frostys are GF. Yea!

Someone also  said  the McDonalds Caesar chicken salad with the nonfat
vinaigrette dressing is also gf per their website..

Anyone out there with more info on fast food?

 Hope this helps.
Sheri