From:
Anned0472 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:20:15 EST

Hi Everyone!!

I have a need - a member of my support group has a 7 year old who
is Celiac plus can't have soy, tapioca or bean flours (thought I had
it bad!).  She has a bread machine and would love to find a recipe
for the machine that her daughter could eat.

I've checked my Bette Hagman books (all 3) and can't find a recipe
without tapioca, soy or bean flours.  Any help sure would be appreciated.

I have found this list to be a God send and appreciate all the input
from everyone over the past year and a half.  You all have made my
recovery possible.  Thanks again.

Happy Holidays!

Ann in Bradley, Me. USA