From:
"Peter L. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 10:01:17 -0500

1997-01-09      Fodder for Argument: Chaff About Wheat

Reader Andy Simon of Portland Community College <[log in to unmask]>
is seeking collaborators for his medical research study:

I have noticed an interesting (though admittedly anecdotal)
correlation between those friends of mine who for many years
refused to eat bread or pastry at my house because it wasn't made
of whole wheat flour and those friends of mine who nowadays refuse
to eat the bread or pastry at my house because they have been
diagnosed (by their naturopaths) as having wheat allergies. I
wonder whether there is a causal or perhaps a karmic connection at
work here.

Peter Warren
Blacksburg, VA

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!