From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:37:19 -0500

First, we want to extend our thanks to everyone on the list.  There is such valuable information and help from those that participate.  We send blessings to each of you and wish you health and happiness.  This month (and who can believe it's already October?), If you memtion this ad, you can buy three of any mix and get the fourth mix of equal or lesser value free.  This is a good opportunity to try a variety of our products and save.  We have two new items not listed on the web site yet.  A delightful tea cake (the mix is $5.00 and makes 30 - 34 cookies) (they went over great at the Tyler, TX celiac meeting) and a new Biscuit/Bun that is very good and is also $5.00.  Our gluten free cook book is well on its way to being completed.  We look forward to being able to introduce it in the near future.  The recipes are of a wide assortment and will be a help in any kitchen, gluten free or not.  Our desire is to help you make cooking a little less time consuming and have a large choice of ideas as to the meal you might prepare.  If we can help with suggestions or ideas, please contact us.  We're here and want to assist you with your needs.  Have a safe and happy month and be well. Please take the time to visit us on our web site.  www.marlenesmixes.com
Marlene