From:
Angela DeAngelo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela DeAngelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:38:20 -0600

Hello all Listserve members:
My name is Angela DeAngelo and I am a Masters student in Communication at the
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I am conducting a study to learn more about
the social and communication aspects of celiac disease, specifically social
support.

The survey has two sections: one that will ask some basic information about
you and your experience with celiac disease. The second part of the survey
will ask about your experience with the people in your social network. At no
time will you be asked to provide your name or any other identifying
information. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes.

Participation is completely voluntary. The data collected will not be released
to any groups or agencies. A research report will be submitted to the Graduate
School at University of Wisconsin Milwaukee and could be used in future
research articles for academic conferences and journals. Once the study is
completed, I will post the results on this Listserve.  If you are willing to
participate you can click on the link below and it will take you to the survey
website.

Thank you in advance for participating in my study.

Angela DeAngelo
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Department of Communication
Graduate Teaching Assistant