Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 10:18:56 -0500

Has anyone had any experience with chia seeds (yes, the seeds we have all
grown to love as sprouts on those adorable Chia Pets!) and/or chia flour
ground from the seeds? The link below describes the chia seed...

*http://tinyurl.com/6c83wr *

I'm looking for a flour that I'm not sensitive to that will add more
nutrition to my bread. I add flax meal, but that's not much extra nutrition.
I'm sensitive to all of the bean flours and actually allergic to sorghum and
amaranth.

Any information on how to use the chia seed/flour in bread would be greatly
appreciated. I'll summarize...Ayn in Alabama
*
*